This February, head to Spain’s magical Andalusia region! With plenty of incredible sights, great food and constant sunshine, you will be sure to love this Granada city break that I found on Expedia.
Granada City Break
For your three-day break to Granada, I’ve found a super-central hotel. You’ll get a comfortable and affordable stay at the Pensión Mesones. This well-rated hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the Pl Plaza de la Trinidad aza de la Trinidad and Granada Cathedral.
Spain’s Andalusia region encapsulates everything that makes the country so unique and Granada is no different! This Bohemian city promises tapas, music Medieval and Arabic ruins and plenty of street art. Make sure to hike up to the Church of St Nicolas for some fantastic views of the city. With a history of Moorish occupation, this city bears some incredible ruins including the Alhambra fortress and palace and the Arab baths.
Book this fabulous deal by clicking the links below!
- Granada City Break: 3 nights in Central Hotel Incl. Flights just €134
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 23/02/2019 – 26/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Malaga Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pensión Mesones
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Granada, Spain
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 per person based on two adults sharing