Beat the winter blues with this Gran Canaria getaway :) Why not try out a bit of a different climate for a change… especially if you’re getting sick of the weather at home!
Gran Canaria Getaway
This deal I found on TUI will give you the chance to jet off to Gran Canaria for a whole week, perfect for that time of year when the cold weather seems to have no end in sight!
With this particular deal you’ll be staying in the Cay Beach Princess Bungalows, located super close to the beach, only a short free bus ride away, or a 20-minute stroll. And in the accommodation complex itself, you’ll have a wonderful pool with a poolside bar and whirlpool… Lovely stuff!
You’ll have all the self-catering facilities you need in the bungalow so you can still rustle up something tasty whenever you feel like it! And it will save on the overall cost for you as well. Or you can always head to the centre of nearby Maspalomas and treat yourself to a delicious meal with a nice glass of wine (or two) to go with it. Let’s face it – holidays are about spoiling yourself after all! ;)
So to book your trip and spend January in Gran Canaria, just click the link below and get a booking.
- Gran Canaria Getaway: 1 Week in Great Bungalow, Flights, Luggage & Transfers for only €367
- Travel period: 31/01/2019 – 07/02/2019
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Cay Beach Princess Bungalows
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Maspalomas. Gran Canaria
- Board basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €367 per person based on two adults sharing