Nothing beats a week in the sun. It recharges your batteries to no end and it leaves you with a smile on your face from ear to ear. I have found a great Gran Canaria all inclusive holiday that is for two people to enjoy one carefree week in a fabulous resort hotel. I have found this awesome deal on Ebookers.ie and I can assure you, it really is amazing value.
Gran Canaria All Inclusive
You will be staying in the Taurito part of Gran Canaria. It has some beautiful cliffs overlooking the Ocean and is one of the more peaceful parts of the island. Near to your hotel, you can find the Blue Explorers scuba diving company. It will expose you to some sights which you could only have ever dreamt of. The clear waters make for an unbeatable diving experience and the waters are always the perfect temperature. There is a great water part in Taurito also called the Parque Aquatico Oasis Lago. You have a large selection of bars and restaurants to help keep you ticking over and there is always something happening.
The hotel for your stay is the fabulous Paradise Lago Taurito. It has a rating of 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor, a sure fire sign of quality. It is located directly beside the beach and the rooms are kept in great condition. The flights for your Gran Canaria All Inclusive holiday travel between Dublin and Gran Canaria and the dates for your trip are from 19/11/2015 – 26/11/2015. This offer is for a couple, but I have also included an option for a family of three, if you’re looking to bring the nipper along! :)
A Gran Canaria All Inclusive holiday all but guarantees a week of fun and relaxation! Follow the link below to book now.
- Gran Canaria All Inclusive: 1 Week in Hotel with Flights for only €490
- Travel period: 19/11/2015 – 26/11/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Paradiso Lago Taurito
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1091 reviews
- Location: 19/11/2015 – 26/11/2015
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: €21-24 on bus and taxi
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €490 per person based on two adults sharing