7 Nights incl. ApartHotel & Flights
Hotel Villagg Tal Fanal
meals No Catering
I found you this Gozo Holiday in Malta, in May 2017! The island of Gozo has a fairytale-like beauty, with glittering covers, churches atop hills and sculpted coastal cliffs. It’s one third of the size of the main island of Malta and has just one tenth of the population size, so it’s a little more peaceful. It’s super safe too, the residents frequently leave their front doors unlocked! It’s overall a great place to relax on the beach, scuba dive, explore rocky covers and discover the history of the ancient temples and citadels there!
The Villagg Tal Fanal Aparthotel has a 77/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel has a peaceful setting away from the regional capital of Victoria, and is made up of 26 villa style apartments. There is a beautiful outdoor pool and terrace, and while there is no restaurant on site, the staff will be happy to give local dining recommendations. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a one bedroom Maisonette, which has a separate kitchenette, sitting area and bathroom, as well as LCD TV and free Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Gozo Holiday: 7 Nights incl. ApartHotel & Flights for only €364 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 8 – 15 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Luqa International Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villagg Tal Fanal
- Rating: 77/100 on Trivago out of 96 reviews
- Location: Gozo, Malta
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €364 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly