If you’re looking to celebrate the festive season in a different way this year, you’re in luck! With this gorgeous Vienna weekend break I have found on Expedia, you can get to know one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This gorgeous city with an amazing heritage is just the thing to help you shake things up this year.
Gorgeous Vienna Weekend Break
Vienna is an absolutely beautiful city no matter what time you visit. The gorgeous architecture and welcoming nature will provide the perfect backdrop for your stay in the Austrian capital. For this deal, you’ll be staying in the fabulous Ruby Lissi Hotel Vienna. This amazing hotel manages to provide comfort and luxury at a seriously great value price. It is located in the heart of the city and is a very popular hotel, as proven by its rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor!
Vienna is such a fantastic option for a city break, as there is simply so much to see and do here. You can head to the beautiful Schönbrunn Palace and the Belvedere Palace, both of which are so regal and fabulous. The Belvedere Palace also has an incredible art gallery for you to wander around in the afternoons. Perfect for getting a culture hit while you escape the chilly Viennese January afternoons.
So go on, make some memories that will last a lifetime! Book your lovely city break with the links I’ve provided below.
- Gorgeous Vienna Weekend Break: 3 Nights in the City Centre in a Popular Hotel incl. Flights just €159
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 26/01/2019 – 29/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Vienna
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ruby Lissi Hotel Vienna
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Vienna City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €159 per person based on two adults sharing