If you’re looking to celebrate the festive season in a different way this year, you’re in luck! With this gorgeous Vienna weekend break that I have found on Expedia, you can get to know one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This gorgeous city with an amazing heritage is just the thing to help you shake things up this year.
Gorgeous Vienna Weekend Break
Vienna is an absolutely beautiful city and this is especially true around Christmas time. The gorgeous architecture is given that festive look with markets around every corner and traditional decorations that litter the streets. For this deal, you’ll be staying in the fabulous Ruby Lissi Hotel Vienna. This amazing hotel manages to provide comfort and luxury at a seriously great value price. It is located in the heart of the city and is a very popular hotel, as proven by its rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor!
One of the more traditional markets in Europe, you will find all kinds of sweet treats to tempt you. The smell of roasted chestnuts fills the streets and the aroma of mulled wine will have you staying for hours on end. The backdrop of the breathtaking architecture is just perfect to get you into the Christmas spirit. I would recommend getting to the front of City Hall for the most unforgettable aspects of the Christmas markets. Belvedere Palace is another top spot for some of the best celebrations you can find!
So go on, make some memories that will last a lifetime! :)
- Gorgeous Vienna Weekend Break: 3 Nights in the City Centre in a Popular Hotel incl. Flights just €292
- Travel period: 08/12/2017 – 11/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Vienna International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ruby Lissi Hotel Vienna
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Vienna City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €292 per person based on two adults sharing