Isn’t Lisbon wonderful? I know when we think Portugal for holidays we tend to think of the Algarve, but trust me, Lisbon has its own charms. You’ll see what I mean when you book this wonderful room in a gorgeous house that I found over on AirBnB. As it’s in a house, and the owner lives in, it’s perfect if you want a solo holiday but still look for a little bit of human interaction – and also, a feline friend?
Grab this great Lisbon stay
I put this getaway together using my Flight Finder, to find the best getaway, and then checking AirBnB to find the perfect place to stay. This room is bright, airy, and colourful – perfect as a little pick me up! It’s a 10 minute walk to the closest Metro station, which will have you in the centre of the city in no time. There’s also the SL Benfica Stadium nearby if you’re a soccer fan, and the Zoo is near too. Your host isn’t just Rosario, who is super friendly and always willing to give advice on where to stay, but also her little cat Zazu! If you’re an animal lover, this is the stay for you!
If you’re tempted (and why wouldn’t you be!) just book with the links below!
- Lisbon: 3 Nights in a Private Room with Return Flights from Dublin €240
- Provider: AirBnB & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 22/08/2018 – 25/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: room in house
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 10 minute walk from Metro station
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer is not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €240 for one adult