Isn’t Lisbon wonderful? I know when we think Portugal for holidays we tend to think of the Algarve, but trust me, Lisbon has its own charms. You’ll see what I mean when you book this wonderful solo holiday to Lisbon that I found over on Expedia. So if you want to get away from it all and spend some valuable me-time, take a look at this Singles Holiday.
13/05/2019 – 16/05/2019: €96
06/05/2019 – 09/05/2019: €110
20/05/2019 – 23/05/2019: €115
28/05/2019 – 31/05/2019: €104
10/06/2019 – 13/06/2019: €117
Grab this great Lisbon stay
I put this getaway together using Expedia. Fly with Ryanair to Lisbon and stay at the hostel Impact House. It’s super modern and what’s even more important is its location. The hostel is set right in the Old Town. So you will have the ideal starting point to explore Lisbon on your own. You get complimentary breakfast with this deal and have a look at the room options. You only pay an upgrade of €1,70 per night to sleep in a 4-bed dorm. Hostels are a great way of connecting with other travelers, or if you rather want to stay onyour own, that is totally fine too.
Rossio Square is right around the corner, or hop on the famous yellow tram line 28 that is not only nostalgic to drive in but brings you also to the main sights in Lisbon. If you’re tempted (and why wouldn’t you be!) just book with the links below!
- Solo Holiday to Lisbon: 3 Nights in Hostel with Breakfast & Flights for only €96
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 13/05/2019 – 16/05/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hostel: Impact House
- Location: Lisbon Old Town
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer is not included
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €96 for one adult