If you’re looking to check out an amazing city with a seriously interesting history it would be hard to go wrong with Budapest. This gorgeous solo Budapest trip I’ve put together with Hotels.com and my Flights Finder is just the thing to experience this fantastic city for yourself.
Gorgeous Solo Budapest Trip
With this fantastic offer that I’ve put together, you’ll be able to experience the best of the city from a location that really is hard to beat. The Nova Apartments Budapest have a great reputation, especially with anyone that has stayed there. People love the great location and the fact that service is top class. For this stay, you’ll be in one of the rooms that are designed for up to 2 people so you can really stretch out in some comfort.
With this deal, I’ve included flights and the transfers to and from the hotel are pretty easy. You can get a bus from the airport but probably the best way to do it is to get a taxi which costs around €26. While you’re there I would really recommend checking out the absolutely amazing thermal baths. They are probably what the city is most famous for and the number one hang out for the locals.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Solo Budapest Trip: 2 Nights Stay in a City Centre Accommodation incl. Return Flights for just €144
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 21/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nova Apartments
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre Location
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €144 based on a single room for one person