If you’ve done all the major European capitals, why not try somewhere new like Sofia! With this lovely Sofia break, I’ve found on Trivago and Skyscanner, you won’t fail to fall in love with this ancient city!
Gorgeous Sofia City Break
Look forward to your stay at the Best Western Plus City Hotel which oozes quirky personality and captivating charm! It has an excellent 4/5 Tripadvisor rating so you know you will have a delightful stay and the location proved to be one of it’s best assets. This unsurprising when you consider that the hotel is nestled in a quiet street in central Sofia, so you can enjoy a peaceful atmosphere but you are still in the heart of all the action! The hotel is located only 200 metres from the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and the Parliament, making it possible to enjoy a leisurely stroll to the most popular surroundings!
There is a plethora of amazing churches and cathedrals that fill the cobbled streets of this fascinating city. When it comes to relaxing and people watching, there is a whole host of boutique cafes and swanky bars, just choose what suits you best!
No matter what you’re into this city is a great choice and you won’t regret it! :)
- Gorgeous Sofia City Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel in Central Location incl. Return Flights from Dublin just €133
- Provider: Trivago & Skyscanner
- Travel period: 15/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Sofia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Plus City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €133 per person based on two adults sharing