The great thing about going away with your friends is that you can really get some great value on some stunning accommodation. This gorgeous Porto break is no different! This fantastic deal that I’ve found on Airbnb and my Flight Finder is the perfect thing to soak in the sites and catch up with your mates.
Gorgeous Porto Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous apartment overlooking the river that runs through Porto. You would pay a premium for the views alone but thanks to this offer on Airbnb you really don’t have to. The interior is comfortable and modern which makes it the perfect place to return to after spending some time exploring the city. Just imagine enjoying a glass of delicious port wine while you soak in the sunset…sounds like heaven to me! You also get return flights which makes everything easier :)
Porto is a city that really has something for everyone; history, culture and gorgeous food! The medieval heart of this city is something that needs to be seen to be believed. The winding streets and classic buildings are the perfect settings to explore this gorgeous city. If you are a foodie then this is the place for you! There are tonnes of charming little family run tascas (taverns) that offer plenty of mouth-watering Portuguese treats!
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time with your mates! :)
- Gorgeous Porto Break: 2 Nights in a Fabulous Apartment With Stunning Views incl. Flights for a Group of 4 just €121pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: Porto D’Ouro, a short distance from the city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €121 per person based on four adults sharing