Sometimes when you go on holidays you want to experience something out of the ordinary. Some breaks can be too obvious and you want to try something different. Well with this gorgeous Oslo city break that I have found on Expedia, you can spend a wonderful couple of nights in this absolutely amazing city.
Gorgeous Oslo City Break
Oslo is an amazing city and perfect way to get an insight into Scandinavian life. You’ll be staying in the really central Frogner House Apartments in the down town area of the city. This hotel is absolutely gorgeous and offers both comfort and style to those that really need it! This is also proven by the fact that the hotel has managed to get and maintain a 4.5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor and comes highly recommended by everyone that has stayed there!
If you’re into great food and great cafés then Oslo really is the city for you. Norwegians are absolutely obsessed about coffee and this is reflected in the fact that some of the best in the world is available in the city. You’ll be in a prime location to explore, you’ll only be about a 10-minute walk from some major sites like Royal Palace and the city centre harbor.
If you feel like you can’t take any more of that wanderlust then this deal is for you! :)
- Gorgeous Oslo City Break: 3 Nights in a Fabulous Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights just €266
- Travel period: 18/10/2017 – 21/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Oslo, Norway
- Airline: Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Hotel: Frogner House – Skovveien 8
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and is named on travelers choice for 2017
- Location: Downtown Oslo
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €266 per person based on two adults sharing