This a holiday that only comes along every once and a while! You get the luxury of staying on your own private island in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. You really won’t want to miss out on this gorgeous Norway adventure that I’ve found with my flight finder and Airbnb.
Gorgeous Norway Adventure
If you’re looking for a real adventure and to really get away from it all this break is for you. This Airbnb that I’ve found is the perfect antidote to modern life. The cabin itself is actually off the grid but there are solar panels to charge your electrical equipment. Every night you can look forward to relaxing under the stars on this gorgeous archipelago. Theres also a boat where you can easily get back on to the mainland and get all the items that you need.
With this package, you also get return flights from Dublin to Oslo. So once you’re all booked start planning your next amazing adventure. The area that you’re staying in is known as Hvaler and happens to get the most sunshine in Norway on average per year. Many people praise the hosts who are always there to answer your questions. This break is the perfect thing to have you feeling rested and relaxed.
Check out all of the details below and start planning today! :)
- Gorgeous Norway Adventure: 3 Nights on your own Private Island incl. Return Flights for 4 people just €289pp
- Travel period: 21/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Oslo
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: Vesterøy, Østfold, Norway.
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €289 per person based on two adults sharing