Update your wardrobe this November, in time for all those Christmas and New Year’s Eve parties, with a trip to one of the most reputed fashion capitals in the world- Milan. Don’t miss this incredible deal I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Gorgeous Milan City Break
During your break in the wonderful city of Milan, you will be staying in the bright and spacious Inn Perfect. This fantastic and quirky hotel features a peaceful garden and to sweeten the deal, you will be treated to an Italian breakfast daily including hot drinks, croissants and pastries. Although you are a 20-minute walk from the centre of Milan, no need to panic, Milano Centrale Train Station is 700m away so you can easily explore the city.
Before you hit the stores check out the famous Duomo di Milano and the Plaza del Duomo. The cathedral is truly one of the most stunning buildings around. For shopping you have all the options you could wish for. The Galleria Vuittorio Emanuele is a glass-roofed arcade right by the dome and one of the oldest shopping malls in the world. Via della Spiga and Via Manzoni are home to some designer brands and famous departments stores.
Top tip: for an intimate dinner in a relaxed atmosphere, head to the Navigli area, here you will find a plethora or candle-lit restaurants and classic bars.
Just click the links to book this amazing deal! Ciao! :)
- Gorgeous Milan City Break: 3 Nights Stay in Top-Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights just €145
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 21/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Inn Perfect
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 3.1 km Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €145 per person based on two adults sharing