When it comes to finding some great value for city breaks you can’t really go wrong with Manchester. This city has tonnes going on whether you want to party or just shop till you drop. With this gorgeous Manchester break that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can get a slice of the action for yourself.
Gorgeous Manchester Break
The one thing that you might worry about with a city break is how you might get around the city. You won’t have to worry about that with this deal! During your stay at the Staycity Aparhotels on Laystall Street, you’ll only be a short walk away from the heart of the action. These serviced apartments have a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there. People just love how clean and central the apartments are and along with the value for money, they’re hard to beat!
In terms of things to see and do while you’re staying in the city, I would really recommend checking out the Northern Quarter. This place is a hive of activity in the city and the perfect place to do some shopping. There are plenty of trendy second-hand clothes shops along with some gorgeous cafes! The nightlife in Manchester is also something to behold with plenty of pubs to chill out in and plenty of nightclubs to party the night away in.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Manchester Break: 2 Nights in a Well Rated City Centre Aparthotel incl. Flights just €95pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Staycity Aparthotels Laystall Street
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €95 per person based on two adults sharing