London might be our closest neighbour but it’s for sure one of the top city breaks to you can find. With this gorgeous little London break I’ve put together on Skyscanner and Trivago you can see why so many people really love this city. Whether it’s your first time or your hundredth this city is well worth checking out.
Gorgeous Little London Break
When it comes to finding a decent city break London is a pretty safe bet. For this deal, the hotel you’ll be staying in comes very highly rated. The Point A Hotel is a fantastic bit of value located really close to Big Ben. For a great price, you get some pretty amazing views of the city. Guests are in love with the general vibe of the hotel and the fact that you’re right in the heart of the action. All of these factors have added up to a fantastic rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
In terms of things to check out in London, it’s genuinely hard to know where to start! The fact that you’re right on the Thames means that you can walk along the river and take in some seriously amazing views of this vibrant city. You’ll be able to see Tower Bridge, Big Ben and plenty of amazing sights. I would also recommend checking out Trafalgar Square where you can take some pictures of this iconic landmark. This city break is the perfect present to really treat that special someone.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Little London Break: 3 Nights in a Well Reviewed Central Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €160pp
- Travel period: 25/08/2018 – 28/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Point A Hotel – Westminster
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €140 per person based on two adults sharing