When it comes to really getting a feel for a city its hard to go wrong with staying in an Airbnb. With this gorgeous Lisbon group break that I’ve put together on Airbnb and my flight finder tool, you’ll be able to live it up in the centre of the city. You also get to chill out with your best mates, a win-win!
Gorgeous Lisbon Group Break
The moment I saw this apartment on Airbnb I just fell in love. Its got a gorgeous rustic feeling to it with plenty of modern elements. Its got a lot going for it including an ideal location just a few minutes walk away from the city centre. It has been recently renovated but it has managed to maintain a lot of its original charm. You also have access to an outside patio where you can sit out in the sunshine. Included with the package are return flights so its no stress at all.
Lisbon is a gorgeous city with plenty to explore. I find that the best possible way to check it out is by wandering around the cobblestone streets. One particular district that I would recommend checking out would be the Alfama. This is a famous district in the city and it attracts tourists from all over the world. This is truly old world Lisbon and you can really soak up the atmosphere of the city in this amazing area.
Check out all the details below and get booking today! :)
- Gorgeous Lisbon Group Break: 5 Nights in the Heart of the City in a Fabulous Airbnb incl. Flights for 4 people for €262pp
- Travel period: 21/05/2018 – 26/05/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 out of 5 stars on Airbnb incl. Superhost rating
- Location: Lisbon City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €262 per person based on two adults sharing