In the last couple of years, there are a few cities that have emerged as must-see destinations. I reckon that Poland is definitely home to a few of them. With this gorgeous Krakow break that I’ve found on Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can experience one of the most beautiful ones.
Gorgeous Krakow Break
The great thing about this city break is that once you have it booked you won’t have much to worry about. With this offer, you’ll be staying in the highly rated Ingo Aparthotel. This great value accommodation is located right in the heart of the city. You’ll only be a short walk away from the heart of the action with this fantastic offer! It has a top class reputation too with a rating of 8.4 out of 10 on Trivago after nearly 1000 reviews.
Along with your stay in this fantastic aparthotel, you also get return flights from Dublin to Krakow included. So in just a couple of clicks, you’ll be well on your way to booking a great value break to this fabulous city. One of the first things you’ll notice about the city is its absolutely stunning architecture. A lot of the buildings have remained the same for a number of years and this makes it perfect for those all-important Instagrams.
The details of the break are just below, so follow the links and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Krakow Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Fabulous Aparthotel in the City Centre incl. Breakfast & Return Flights for just €98
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 29/01/2019 – 01/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ingo Aparthotel
- Score: 8.4 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.4km from the city centre
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €98 per person based on two adults sharing