When it comes to Kos, this Greek island is perfect as both relaxing sun holiday and sight-seeing destination. If you still haven’t booked your ideal sun yet, then why not check out this gorgeous Kos getaway that I found using TUI?
Gorgeous Kos Getaway
With this deal, you will be staying in the highly-rated Imperial Hotel in Kos town. This hotel is perfect for some peace and quiet during your stay and previous loved the friendly staff. This hotel is small but packs a punch with its large pool, sun terrace, pool bar with Greek specialties, restaurant and a lounge bar. Plus you’ll have complimentary breakfast on each morning of your stay too!
Kos doesn’t just have beaches you can relax on or play water sports from, like Lambi Beach. It is also great for sight-seeing, with the 14 century Castle of the Knights and the ruins of 3rd century Ancient Agora. The center of Kos Town comes alive at night as its packed with clubs and pubs, particularly along Diakon Street and Nafklirou Street.
This deal won’t last forever, so click the link below to book it!
- Gorgeous Kos Getaway: 7 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €444pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 22/09/2018 – 29/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos, Greece
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Imperial Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kos Town
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €444 per person based on two adults sharing