Sometimes it can be tricky to pick the exact right destination when it comes to booking a summer holiday. With this gorgeous Crete holiday that I’ve found on TUI, you’ll be guaranteeing yourself a week of absolutely scorching sunshine. This deal isn’t going to hang around so get booking!
Gorgeous Crete Holiday
The great thing about this package is that in just a couple of clicks you’ll have most of the holiday sorted out! With the package, you’ll be staying in the Stefania Studios hotel. This well-reviewed hotel is in the perfect location for chilling out and soaking up the local atmosphere. You’ll be staying right in the heart of Stalis so you’ve got plenty of bars and restaurants right on your doorstep. The package is on a self-catering basis but you have a great set up in the room to rustle up some meals.
When I said you’ll have the holiday sorted out I meant it! You’ll get return flights from Dublin to Crete Heraklion included along with your transfers to and from the hotel. This makes things so much easier and you can spend more of the time planning how much of a tan you’ll get. This holiday is all about relaxing to the maximum and once you get there you’ll see exactly why.
This deal isn’t going to hang around, so follow the links below and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Crete Holiday: 7 Nights in a Well Rated Hotel in a Fantastic Location During Peak Season incl. Flights & Transfers just €512
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Stefania Studios
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Stalis, Heraklion Area
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €512 per person based on two adults sharing