If you’re looking to see a bit more of the wider world and are looking for a great value place to start I would seriously recommend this gorgeous Jordan adventure. This is a great offer to a seriously underrated part of the world. With it, you get flights with my Flight Finder tool and a stay in a deadly little Airbnb.
Gorgeous Jordan Adventure
The Airbnb that you’ll be staying in is in the perfect location for exploring all that Amman has to offer. You’re only 20 minutes from the airport and you can even get a lift from the host of the Airbnb for a small fee! There are plenty of great grocery shops very close to the apartment that you can take advantage of. The apartment has only been recently furnished so all furniture in the flat is lovely, clean and fresh.
If you’re feeling a little worried about travelling to Jordan, don’t be! Over the years Jordan has managed to be a safe haven in a region of conflict. Millions of tourists flock there every year to check out its world heritage sites that are quite simply breathtaking. One major one that you should definitely check out would be Petra. Petra is one of the most popular landmarks in the world and is one of the most treasured Unesco Heritage Sites in the world.
Check out all of the details just below and don’t be afraid to make the leap today! :)
- Gorgeous Jordan Adventure: 7 Nights in a Fabulous Airbnb in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €376pp
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 16/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amman
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 stars out of 5 on Airbnb and has the ‘Superhost’ award
- Location: The heart of Amman
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €376 per person based on two adults sharing