Is Reykjavik still on your bucket list? This awesome Iceland retreat will ensure you tick it off once and for all!
Fabulous Iceland Retreat
You’ll love this deal I’ve spotted on Living Social! You get two days to not only explore the charming city of Reykjavik but also there’s the option to take a Game of Thrones related tour. Perfect for fans of the show, and maybe it’s the ideal refresh before you watch the final season early next year. The tour is an extra €100 per person, but I’m sure you’ll agree it’s totally worth every cent. You can also book a Whale Watching Trip from €80pp,or a Golden Circle and Lagoon Trip from €90pp.
The flights from Dublin are included, and the cheapest options are in January 2019. But there are other dates you can choose from, so pick whatever time suits you best! Your accommodation is sorted out, too. You’ll be staying at either the Hotel Ódinsvé or Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, both of which are 4* hotels close to the centre of the city.
There’s plenty to see and do in Reykjavik. Head to the top of the stunning Hallgrimskirkja cathedral for amazing views of the city, or check out the various museums and monuments. You can even get a bit of shopping done along Laugavegur!
So, budding travellers, get this experience ticked off your bucket list once and for all! Simply click the link below to book. :)
- Iceland Retreat: 2 Night Stay in Choice of 4* Hotel with Flights from Dublin and Optional Game of Thrones Tour €229
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates until May 2019
- Cheapest dates in April 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 or 4 nights also possible)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Hotel: Hotel Ódinsvé or Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
- Rating: 4/5 with Certificate of Excellence (Hotel Ódinsvé ) / 4/5 on TripAdvisor (Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura)
- Location: Central Reykjavik
- Board basis: room only
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €229 per person based on two adults sharing