Are you looking for a lovely little city break to get your batteries charged and to reset? Then I can’t recommend this lovely Glasgow getaway more. The city is a really wonderful place to escape to, and Scotland is such a lovely country! Be sure you see for yourself!
I’ve spotted this lovely apartment to stay in for your Glasgow city break. The apartment is in the area of Paisley, which is close to Glasgow Airport. So, it’s the ideal base for your break, and the best place for your getaway to start. The apartment is an upper level hideaway with one bedroom, a private garden, and a lovely terrace you can sit and enjoy yourself on. The luxury continues inside. There’s lovely Egyptian cotton bedsheets on the bed, and your lovely hosts have kindly left you some luxury toiletries to pamper yourself with. There’s also a continental breakfast included for your stay.
The city is a wonder to explore. There’s so much to see here. Maybe you’re over for a Celtic or Rangers match? Or a show at the SSE Hydro Arena? Or, you might just want to take in the sights and sounds of Scotland’s biggest city? As the UK’s fifth most visited city, Glasgow has a stellar reputation for pleasing every visitor to its streets. Book your stay using the links below!
- Glasgow Getaway: 3 Night Stay in Apartment close to the Airport with Breakfast and Flights from Dublin Included €135
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 11/01/2019 – 14/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Upper level flat near Glasgow airport
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 10 minute drive to Glasgow city centre
- Meals: continental breakfast provided
- Airport transfer: Margaret can collect you from the airport if required
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €135 per person based on two adults sharing