With the age of cheap flights, we Irish have been able to go to some pretty amazing places. This gorgeous Gdansk break is a perfect example of a city that we wouldn’t have been able to visit in years gone by. I have put this deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder so make sure you click through to get it!
Gorgeous Gdansk Break
With this great value offer, you’ll be in a fantastic location for checking out all that the city has to offer. The Stay Inn Hotel right in the heart of the city so you can really enjoy everything that it has to offer. Its a really well-rated hotel thats known for providing both style and comfort at an affordable price. The great thing about this offer is that you don’t have to pay the full amount today! The hotel will let you pay once you get there so you can really chill out.
The only thing you’ll have to pay for today are the flights which happen to be direct return from Dublin to Gdansk. Theres plenty to check out in Gdansk and loads of really interesting history and culture that you can really sink your teeth into. Its got a really interesting history has visible influences from all over the world. The cathedrals that litter the city show this influence in their beautiful and distinct architecture.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Gdansk Break: 2 Night Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel in the Heart of the City incl. Return Flights for just €127pp
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Stay Inn Hotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Gdansk City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €127 per person based on two adults sharing