If you’re looking for a relaxing break to Italy this November, then Bari is seriously the place to be. With this beautiful Bari holiday that I’ve found on Trivago and Skyscanner, you can experience the beauty of this amazing place for yourself. I mean, who doesn’t enjoy waking up to a beautiful coastline every day?
Gorgeous Escape to Bari
With this deal, you can look forward to your stay at the spacious and contemporary design at the Dante Home Apartment complex. In the heart of Bari, you will be in a great location for exploring major landmarks e.g. Basilica of Saint Nicholas and you are a short stroll away from the glimmering harbour.
Bari is a beautiful area of Italy that has a rich history and is a hotbed for Italian culture. It is part of the Puglia region has a rich medieval history that is echoed today in the layout of its towns and villages. Originally a port town it has plenty of amazing fresh produce that you can sample at your leisure. There are also a couple of iconic medieval churches that are crucial to anyone who is visiting this amazing town.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Escape to Bari: 4 Nights Stay in Top-Rated Apartment in City Centre with Flights only €163
- Provider: Trivago & Skyscanner
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bari
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dante Home
- Score: 8.4/10 on Trivago
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €163 per person based on two adults sharing