If you’re starting to feel like you’re drowning in the rain and you need an escape then make sure you check out this gorgeous Costa del Sol break. I managed to get this great value offer from my friends over at BlueSea holidays and is the perfect antidote to the Irish weather. Grab it while you can!
Gorgeous Costa del Sol Break
For your break, you’ll be staying at the highly rated Hotel Los Patos Park. This 4* hotel is in the perfect location to have you feeling nice and relaxed. With this deal, you get a lot of bang for your buck. Not only do you get return flights from Dublin to the sunny Costa del Sol you also get breakfast freshly prepared for you each morning. The hotel is ideally situated to take advantage of all of the gorgeous bars and restaurants so you can soak up some sunshine in serious style.
There are plenty of facilities on site that you can take advantage of and that you’re really not going to want to miss out on. From the 4 gorgeous swimming pools to the lovely poolside restaurant this deal is all about getting your batteries recharged. When you want to get out and about you don’t have far to go to the nearest sunny beach. You also happen to be only a short distance away from the Puerto Marina which is a well-known spot for bars and restaurants.
Don’t miss out on this deal and find all of the details just below! :)
- Gorgeous Costa Del Sol Break: 4 Nights in a Fabulous 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights from just €239pp
- Travel period: Date for above price is 21st of April, other dates available at different prices
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Costa del Sol
- Hotel: Hotel Los Patos Park
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Benalmadena, Spain
- Board basis: Breakfast incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €239 per person based on two adults sharing