When you’re thinking of checking out a hot city break destination right now its hard to look past this Hungarian gem! With this gorgeous Budapest solo break I’ve put together you can enjoy the charms of this amazing city for yourself. I found this deal with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder so follow the links to book.
Gorgeous Budapest Solo Break
I think that the most important part of finding a city break is getting accommodation in a central area. The great thing about this amazing solo break is that you’ll be right in the heart of the city! For this offer, you’ll be staying in the Omega Guesthouse. This fantastic guesthouse has a fabulous reputation with those that have a stayed there. After tonnes of reviews, it has a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor so you know you’re getting quality.
Along with your stay in this great quality guesthouse, you also get return flights from Dublin to Budapest. The guesthouse has been offered at a discount so just in case it has sold out I have included a link to a more general search. Getting from the airport to the city is pretty handy too, you can either get the bus or get a taxi from just outside the airport. The one thing I would really recommend you check out is the luxurious thermal baths!
Get all of the details just below including the links to the hotel and flights! :)
- Gorgeous Budapest Solo Break: 3 Nights Stay in a City Centre Guesthouse incl. Return Flights for just €122
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 30/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Omega Guesthouse Budapest
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre, Budapest
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €122 per person based on two adults sharing