Visiting Barcelona is like being in a second home! It has a friendly and warm vibe that invites people from all over the world, and its no wonder why when you see the artistic beauty that oozes from the heart of the city. I have teamed a superb hotel on Trivago with several different flight options using my Flight Finder so just choose what works for you.
Gorgeous Barcelona City Break
Start packing your suitcase because you are jetting off to stunning Barcelona where you will be staying at the chic Hotel Market. With a brilliant 4/5 rating on Tripadvisor and stylish rooms, there is no reason not to feel excited! This is seriously one of the best locations in Barcelona, close enough to the heartbeat of the city but in a peaceful neighbourhood. You will find yourself just 200m from San Antonio Metro but if you prefer walking, then it is just a 15-minute walk to Placa Catalunya and Placa Espanya.
Stroll down the renowned Las Ramblas and stop by the Mercat de Boqueria, a colourful and bustling market serving culinary delights from live seafood to sweet treats. There are endless attractions to visit, but my ultimate favourite is the Magic Fountain by Montjuic! During the day expect to be blown away by jaw-dropping views of the city and sea from the Montjuic Funicular! If you head over at night, you will enjoy a spectacular display of the Fountain, as the water dances to the sounds and colours of Barcelona!
Here is a range of dates to choose from:
- Gorgeous Barcelona City Break: 3 Nights in an Excellent Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights only €109
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Market
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €109 per person based on two adults sharing