Take a step back in time to the seat of western civilisation! I found this gorgeous Athens trip on Expedia that will put you in a charming hotel for three nights with flights included.
Gorgeous Athens Trip
Enjoy a quieter side of Athens with a stay in the Kimon Athens Hotel in the area of Plaka. This traditional, pedestrianised neighbourhood is one of the oldest in Athens. Your lovely hotel is within a 5-minute walk of the Roman Agora. The Hellenic Parliament and Ancient Agora are also close by. Walk around Plaka and you’ll find plenty of cool restaurants, jewellery shops, and several museums and galleries.
You’ll have no shortage of incredible sights to visit in Athens, most within easy reach of your hotel. For some of the best views of the city, go to Lycabettus Hill and enjoy watching the sun go down. This city’s heritage is never out of sight, but with ancient landmarks like the Acropolis overlooking the city. However, its street art, music and rebellious spirit add to the charm.
Book this great city break by following the links below.
- Gorgeous Athens Trip: 3 Nights in Great Hotel & Flights just €137
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/02/2019 – 11/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Athens Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kimon Athens Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Plaka Village, Athens, Greece
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 per person based on two adults sharing