We all know that sometimes we just can’t make it to summertime for a sun holiday. The constant rainy days can be a serious bummer! With this gorgeous April Ibiza break that I’ve put together with Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you can soak up some serious springtime sunshine.
Gorgeous April Ibiza Break
Ibiza has a reputation for being the party capital of the world but little do people know that it’s also a brilliant place to relax. For this deal, you’ll be staying the Apartamentos Bossa Bay a gorgeous set of apartments right on the coastline. So this means that every day you will be woken up by an absolutely stunning sunrise. I nothing more than flaking out on a balcony with a drink of something special and listening to the ocean.
Ibiza is one of the top holiday destinations around the world and you’ll soon see why. This island has everything that a tourist could desire, from warm sandy beaches to sweeping coastlines you won’t want to miss it. Of course, it is known as one of the most amazing nightlife spots in the world but you can really experience so much more while you’re visiting the island. There are plenty of mellow cafes where you can sample some of the gorgeous local cuisines while watching the world go by.
Check out all of the details below and make sure you book before its too late! :)
- Gorgeous April Ibiza Break: 7 Nights in a Well Reviewed Central Aparthotel incl. Return Flights for just €246
- Travel period: 10/04/2018 – 17/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamentos Bossa Bay
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €246 per person based on two adults sharing