Catch up on some sunshine by heading off on a gorgeous solo Algarve getaway. With this deal on Click&go, you get to stay a 7-night stay in a fabulous set of apartments with a return flight from Dublin for just €362. Sounds like a win-win to me!
Gorgeous Solo Algarve Getaway
For this deal, you’ll be staying in a fantastic, well-rated aparthotel that just screams relaxation. The Parque Mourabel, Oasis Village is in a great location in the suburbs of Vilamoura. It’s the ideal distance away from the village itself and it means you can really get some peace and quiet. Included in this deal you also get return flights from Dublin to Faro and you also get transfers to and from the hotel! Booking this deal couldn’t be simpler.
As part of this deal, you’ll be close to the village of Vilamoura. This village was custom designed with luxury in mind! It is known and loved by many for its absolutely stunning marina and its golden sandy beach. On this 6km stretch of coastline, you’ll be able to take part in all kinds of brilliant activities. For people who want to be a bit more active, you have plenty of amazing water sports. If you just want to sunbathe theres plenty of space for that too ;)
So get going on your gorgeous Algarve Getaway before the deal runs out! Check out the details below!
- Gorgeous Solo Algarve Getaway: 7 Nights in a Fantastic Aparthotel incl. Return Flights & Transfers from just €362
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Algarve
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Vilamoura, The Algarve
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €362