Sometimes the best way to save yourself a few euro by grabbing your best mates and heading off into the sunshine. This gorgeous Algarve groupaway that I’ve found on Click&go is no exception! You get to stay in a fabulous set of apartments and luxuriate by the pool with your favourite people. Sounds like a win-win to me!
Gorgeous Algarve Getaway
For this deal, you’ll be staying in a fantastic, well-rated aparthotel that just screams relaxation. The Parque Mourabel, Oasis Village is in a great location in the suburbs of Vilamoura. It’s the ideal distance away from the village itself and it means you can really get some peace and quiet. Included in this deal you also get return flights from Dublin to Faro and you also get transfers to and from the hotel! Booking this deal couldn’t be simpler.
As part of this deal, you’ll be close to the village of Vilamoura. This village was custom designed with luxury in mind! It is known and loved by many for its absolutely stunning marina and its golden sandy beach. On this 6km stretch of coastline, you’ll be able to take part in all kinds of brilliant activities. For people who want to be a bit more active, you have plenty of amazing water sports. If you just want to sunbathe theres plenty of space for that too ;)
So get going today before the deal runs out! Check out the details below!
- Gorgeous Algarve Groupaway: 7 Nights in a Fantastic Aparthotel incl. Return Flights for up to 6 people from just €338pp
- Travel period: 06/06/2018 – 13/06/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Algarve
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Vilamoura, The Algarve
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €338 per person based on two adults sharing