I’ve found you a wonderful holiday to the gorgeous island of Malta, in the south of the Mediterranean Sea. The cheapest dates for this holiday are available in January 2019 so it could be that the perfect break to lift those post-Christmas blues!
Glorious Malta Getaway
The best thing about this deal offered by Groupon is the flexibility in terms of dates, hotel and departure airport! You can choose 1 of 3 fabulous hotels, firstly let me introduce the Pergola Hotel which entices travellers with four-star amenities and jaw-dropping views of the bay. Splash around in the huge on-site swimming pools and take advantage of the hotel’s incredible gym!
Perhaps you might enjoy a stay at the Solana Hotel better, which is just a 10-minute walk from the beach. The on-site rooftop swimming pool boasts fantastic vistas over the bay, while three restaurants serve up a variety of local dishes and international favourites.
Alternatively, live it up in the Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa which boasts a Certificate of Excellence and has both indoor and outdoor pools to suit your personal preference. Work up a sweat in their swanky gym before preparing for a traditional Greek style dinner.
In addition, return flights from Belfast are included in this deal. Feel free to play around with the number of days and when you travel. There is the option to travel from Dublin and also include transfers (these come at an additional cost).
Just click the link to book this relaxing escape :)
- Glorious Malta Getaway: 3 Nights stay in Choice of 4* Hotels with Return Flights from Belfast, (Multiple Departure Dates Available) only €99
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for selected departures from January – April 2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights (3, 5 or 7 option available)
- Departure airport: Belfast (Dublin departures available from €139pp)
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Pergola Hotel (4/5 on Tripadvisor) Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Mellieha
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included but can be added for an additional charge
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €99 per person based on two adults sharing