Halloween isn’t as popular in the UK as it is in Ireland, but luckily Glasgow is the Irish city! They celebrate it as much as we do if not more so check out this excellent deal including a super central Airbnb Flat and Flights from Dublin. Read on to find out more why this is the trip for you!
Glasgow Halloween Getaway
This apartment is located in an insanely central location which means the worlds your oyster on this trip. If you’re looking to see something cool, the Botanical Gardens is hosting a spectacular light and music show called Glasgow. Tickets have to be purchased in advance so keep that in mind if you wish to attend Otherwise, you have one of the most fun cities in Scotland at your fingertips. It has a lively nightlife and restaurant scene. Some of the best curry houses in the world are located there so you’d be mad not to visit one!
I chose these dates to fit with a plan for Halloween. However, you can use both Airbnb and my Flight Finder to try and find different dates if that would suit you better. Give it a try yourself you’d be surprised by how easy it is and enjoy your trip!
- Glasgow Halloween Getaway: 2 Nights In Your Own Ultra Central Apartment with Flights only €95
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 31/10/2018 – 02/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Stylish & Bright City Centre Apartment
- Score: 4.5/5 out of 108 reviews
- Location: Absolute center of Glasgow
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €95 per person based on two adults sharing