Glasgow City Break
2 Nights in Cosy City Centre Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin
Hotel Lorne Hotel
meals No Catering
Scotland is fantastic for a city break, mainly because it’s so close to Ireland! And when you do get here there’s just so much to do. You’ll love exploring the city’s streets and alleyways, finding something new at every corner. I’ve put together a lovely Glasgow city break using Trivago and my Flight Finder for you to experience it for yourself. There’s plenty of cheap flight options in August 2018, so no excuses!
Book a relaxing Glasgow city break
The Lorne Hotel is close to the city centre, and there’s a bus stop right outside the hotel that will get you right into the thick of the action. Or, there’s a train just a 10 minute walk away, so there’s no worrying about getting into town. This boutique hotel is on the edge of the West End, and it’s the perfect retreat after your day exploring. Or maybe you’re here for a football game, or a concert at the SECC Arena? Whatever your reason for visitign Glasgow, you’ve got the perfect place to rest easy.
The hotel has everything you need for a getaway. There’s an Indian restaurant on site if you don’t wanna head to town for grub one night, and then relax with a drink in the Bilberry Cocktail Bar. So swish! Book your stay with the links below!
- Glasgow: 2 Nights in Cosy City Centre Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €120
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/08/2018 – 09/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Lorne Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minute walk to train to the city
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €120 per person based on two adults sharing