3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights
Hotel ibis Styles Glasgow Centre George Square
Departure airport Dublin
Great food, great culture, great craic – enjoy the perfect mini getaway with this fantastic Glasgow break!
I’ve managed to put together a great deal for a little trip to Scotland this April using Trivago and Skyscanner. 3 nights will give you plenty of time to really scope out the fantastic foodie scene, see some live music and just soak up that awesome atmosphere!
You’ve got return flights from Dublin included as well as your 3 nights at the ibis Styles Glasgow Centre. You really are right in the heart of the city with the Gallery of Modern Art and George Square just a block away, plus you’ve got Buchanan Street, shopping opportunities and subway connections at your doorstep.
I definitely recommend checking out the West End – there’s tons of fantastic restaurants such as Mother India and Bar Soba, and the student population keeps things lively. I recommend checking out the Ubiquitous Chip for a proper bit of Scottish food or head to the Hillhead Bookclub which does fab cocktails. Along Sauchiehall Street is most of the nightlife, but if clubs aren’t your thing then take things nice and slow at the Howlin’ Wolf blues bar, or see if there’s a gig on at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut!
There’s honestly so much to get stuck into… I could go on all day! Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Glasgow Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €117
- Travel period: 24/04/2017 – 27/04/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Styles Glasgow Centre George Square
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €117 per person based on two adults sharing