Bank holidays present a rare opportunity to head off for a long weekend without using up those precious holiday days. I’ve found a perfect deal that’ll do just that on Airbnb and you can book the flights separately with My Flight Finder.
Glasgow Bank Holiday Getaway
The Airbnb you’ll stay in features a double bed, large TV and has its own bathroom so you’ll have complete privacy here! The host has stellar reviews as a terrifically helpful host and its located not far from Celtic Park but very close to the city centre with just a short train or bus journey necessary. Luckily your trip will coincide with the Merchant City Festival which means there will be live music, food exhibitions and a festival atmosphere to experience!
Then, of course, there are some things that just have to be experienced. Known as the birthplace of Tikka Masala, the city rightfully has a reputation as having the finest curry houses in all of the UK, not to mention the countless pubs and hopping nightlife. If you decide that you’d like to get some nature in, then its the best time of the year to visit the Highlands. There’s even a day tour you can take to Loch Ness and Glencoe that returns to back to the city that same evening. All in all, I can’t recommend this destination highly enough!
Don’t miss this Glasgow bank holiday getaway bargain. Click the separate links below to book your accommodation and flights!
- Glasgow Bank Holiday Getaway – 3 Nights City Center Airbnb Incl. Flights €130pp
- Provider: Airbnb + My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 03/08/2019 – 06/08/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 48 reviews + Superhost certificate
- Location: 2 stops from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €130 per person based on two adults sharing