Glamping in Scotland
Stay in a Beautiful Shepherd's Hut in the Ochil Hills
Hotel Ochils Edge Glamping
meals No Catering
I really do love Scotland. Easily one of the most beautiful places in the world, and as luck would have it just a short hop away from us too!
Glamping in Scotland
If you’re considering a trip to Scotland or Edinburgh any time soon, how about planning yourselves a night in this beautiful little shepherd’s hut in Perthshire? Situated in a beautiful vantage point overlooking the Ochil Hills, you’ll be able to enjoy pure peace and seclusion yet still benefit from easy access from cities such as Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth.
This hut has been custom built with a huge panoramic window to ensure that guests can really soak up those views from the comfort of your private space. Imagine snuggling up in bed with a cup of tea and watching the sun set… Gorgeous! You’ll be able to stay nice and toasty thanks to the wood-burning stove, plus you’ve got all those essentials such as tea cups, a kettle and plenty of blankets for that extra snugness factor.
Getting here from Edinburgh is a piece of cake as you just have to nip across the Firth of Forth via the M90 and you’ll be there in just 40 minutes! Just further north is the city of Perth which is also very charming, plus it’s definitely worth popping over to the distillery at Glenrothes if you’re into your Scottish whiskies.
To book this hut or even just to take a closer look at the listing, simply click the link below. I’ve also included a link to flights from Edinburgh – I haven’t included this in the price as of course you’ve got the freedom to pick whatever dates you want and plan in your own time! Enjoy! :)
- Glamping in Scotland: Stay in a Beautiful Shepherd’s Hut in the Ochil Hills from just €53pn!
- Travel period: Availability across 2018
- Listing: Ochils Edge Glamping
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommodates: 2 guests
- Location: Close to Path of Condie, Perthshire, Scotland
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: from only €53 per night (excluding additional fees)