What could be better than exploring one of the fascinating cities in Europe? Well, how about doing all that from a central 4* hotel and having your flights included as well! With this glam Berlin break that I have managed to put together using Skyscanner and Hotels.com, you can do just that.
Glam Berlin Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the 4* TRYP Berlin Hotel which is not only in a great location but it also has a great reputation with people that have stayed there. On TripAdvisor, the hotel has a great score of 4 out of 5 so you know you’re getting a great deal with this hotel! Many of the people that have stayed there have praised its location and how close it is to the Ubahn, so you have the city at your fingertips. If you’d prefer to walk, there is plenty to see that is just a few minutes walk away from the hotel such as the Reichstag Building and Museum Island.
As a city, Berlin takes a laid back approach to living. You can experience some historic cultural sites or you can choose to relax in the park if you want. I would really recommend checking out Kreuzberg and Neukolln for some really interesting culture and true insight into the way people from Berlin live their lives. The nightlife in the city is also legendary and some of the nightclubs, such as Berghain, are a unique experience that everyone has to try!
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Glam Berlin Break: 3 Nights in 4* Central Hotel incl. Flights just €195
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 19/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin Schoenefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: TRYP Berlin Mitte
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: a short walk from the city centre
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €195 per person based on two adults sharing