2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights
Hotel ibis Gent Centrum Opera
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
A city so pretty you’d almost think it’s like something straight out of Harry Potter! Enjoy 2 nights in one of Belgium’s most beautiful places with this cheap Ghent break I’ve put together today!
With its winding canals, pleasant river walks and narrow cobbled streets, Ghent is an absolute delight to visit. If you feel like you want a city break that isn’t so hectic then I think this will be the perfect place to go – just soak up that charm and fall in love!
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder, so that means that you’ve got your accommodation and your return flights included. You’ll be flying to Brussels International from Dublin – from there you’ll be able to get the train straight to Ghent which takes just under an hour.
You’ll be staying at the ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal, which is in a handy location close to the sights of the Old Town such as the belfry, the Cloth Hall and St. Bavo’s Cathedral with its famous artwork. Culture lovers are definitely going to get their money’s worth here, that’s for sure!
There’s no better way to see the city than a relaxing cruise along the canals, or just simply wandering the winding streets. Along the way you’ll come across all sorts of fantastic restaurants and cafés, and the local student population keeps the atmosphere lively.
Click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Ghent Break: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €111pp
- Travel period: 13/08/2018 -15/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €111 per person based on two adults sharing
- Excluding city tax (€3 per person per night)