Now here’s a getaway that you can’t say no to! Grab you friends or family and stay in the gorgeous, award-winning chapel conversion which is surrounded by the most scenic countryside in the North of England!
Chapel Conversion Airbnb Stay
Stay in this Chapel on the Hill which sleeps up to 7 people. You will find this award-winning property in Forest-in-Teesdale with the most amazing views of the Upper Teesdale. This is the perfect retreat for some peace and quiet away from busy town life. You can take a walk and explore the Pennine Way or check out the High Force Waterfall. Pretty much everywhere you wander, you will be surrounded by stunning nature. And of course, the property has the best views all around, so you can wake up to the sun rising through stunning scenery.
The chapel itself was once a Methodist Chapel. It has won an award for one of the best conversions in 2015, which you’ll totally agree with when you see the beautiful inside. It is decorated with true detail and modern style. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an open-plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook to your heart’s content whilst staying here. The whole property oozes class and elegance and is definitely somewhere you should stay.
Take a look on AirBnB for more information and to have a proper look at this stunning property. You can then select the dates and how many of you are going and have the perfect getaway!
Gurutip: I recommend flying to Newcastle-upon-Tyne as it’s just a short drive away and you’ve also got direct connections from Dublin and Cork. Click here to find cheap flights!
- Getaway to the Pennines: Stay in an Award-Winning Chapel Conversion with Space for up to 7 Guests from only €210pn
- Travel dates: Availability across 2018
- Listing: Chapel on the Hill
- Accommodates: Up to 7 guests
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 67 reviews
- Destination: Forest-in-Teesdale, County Durham, England
- Board: Self-catered
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Flights: Check flights to Newcastle here
- Price: only €210 per night