Croatia’s second city is filled with gorgeous architecture, rich history and plenty of Mediterranean vibes – easily one of the top destinations in the country and a fantastic alternative to Dubrovnik!
Example departure dates;
I’ve spotted some fantastic Expedia deals to Split this autumn. The weather will still be lovely this time of year, but you’ve got the advantage that the heaving crowds of tourists that come in the summer will have petered out by now, allowing you to really enjoy the city at your own pace.
Included in all deals are your return flights to Split as well as your 7-night stay at the superb Beachfront Apartmants Zanic. When it comes to location it’s all in the name – the sea is literally right at your doorstep! Podstrana is a lovely, high-end area just a few kilometres outside Split city centre, offering a relaxed atmosphere, some great beach bars and mouthwatering seafood. Meanwhile in Split you’ll have a wealth of historical attractions such as the Diocletian’s Palace, plus you can take advantage of the many ferry services that will whisk you away to one of Croatia’s many beautiful islands.
To book your Croatian escape, imply click the links above to be taken to the holiday packages over at the provider’s website. :)
- Getaway to Croatia: 1 Week in Excellent Seafront Apartment near Split incl. Return Flights from just €215
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Split
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Beachfront Apartmants Zanic
- Score: 4.5/5 on Expedia
- Location: Podstrana (7km from Split), Dalmatia, Croatia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €215 per person based on two adults sharing