A getaway to the Greek islands doesn’t have to cost you the world!
Example departure dates
- And many more…!
I was looking around on Loveholidays and managed to come across some very reasonably priced package holidays to Crete. There’s a mix of last-minute and early-bird dates so see what takes your fancy!
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin to Crete Chania as well as your 7-night stay at the superb Cathrin Suites. With almost perfect reviews from past guests, I’d say you’re onto a winner here! The apartments themselves are decorated to a really high quality with modern furniture and nice, light colours. Plus the views from the outdoor terrace aren’t half bad with uninterrupted views of the mountains. To sweeten the deal even more, you’re just a stone’s throw away from the sea as well!
If you’re interested in booking a holiday to Greece, be sure to have a little look at the dates above – there are loads of departures across the year, so if none of the dates I picked suit you, feel free to have a little browse over at the provider’s website. :)
- Getaway to Crete: 1 Week in Superb Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €251
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cathrin Suites
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Chania, Crete, Greece
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included (option to add to package when booking)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €251 per person based on two adults sharing