A getaway to Greece doesn’t have to break the bank!
Example departure dates
I was looking around on Loveholidays and managed to stumble upon some awesome deals to Crete across the year. With the beach just a few hundred metres away from where you’re staying, you’ll be able to satisfy those sun cravings with ease.
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin to Crete Chania as well your stay at the Nireas Hotel. The location is ideal with the beach, bars and restaurants all a short distance away, plus it’s just a 30-minute drive to the airport! The hotel itself is absolutely lovely, with a gorgeous pool area and a cosy bar tucked away in a traditional style courtyard. The rooms themselves are also nice and modern, so overall you’re getting some fantastic value for money here.
To book your Crete escape, simply click the links above to book your holiday over at the provider’s website. These were the cheapest dates I could find, but there are also summer departures available as well!
- Getaway to Crete: 1 Week in Excellent Hotel incl. Return Flights from just €256
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nireas Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kato Daratso, Crete
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included (option to add this to the package)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €256 per person based on two adults sharing