I have a great ski holiday lined up here on Snowtrex & my Flight Finder for those really looking for good value when they hit the slopes. Stay in the south of Germany for a week and experience the gorgeous forests and mountains they have to offer! Read my blog to find out more!
Germany Ski Trip
This lovely Studio Apartment is located in the Bavarian mountain town of Viechtach. Known for its rock formations, lovely forests, but most importantly some awesome ski slopes! The accommodation also has a fitness room, sauna, steam bath and swimming pool available. Its only 5km away from the skiing area itself. I have included links below for renting a car but public transport is generally quite good in Germany. Nothing better to recover from a brisk ski than a nice roasting sauna!
Click the links below to book this deal and have an excellent stay! You can change the dates for accommodation and flights if another time suits you better!
- Germany Ski Trip: 7 Night Stay in the Bavarian Mountains with Flights only €175
- Provider: Snowtrex & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/01/2019 – 11/01/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: HTP FERIENDORF SCHWARZHOLZ Studio
- Score: 89% on Snowtrex
- Location: Viechtach, Bavaria, Germany
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Notincluded
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €175 per person based on two adults sharing