Summer is over and autumn is here. So you can kind of start to think about Christmas now! Once those Santa letters have been written and the presents have been bought, if there’s a little bit of money leftover then I really recommend you check out a German Christmas market. With this lovely deal that I’ve found over on Living Social you can visit one of six cities, with lots of festive cheer in the air. I feel so Christmassy just thinking about it!
Experience a German Christmas market
With this lovely deal you can visit one of six German cities, each as festive as the other. You can check out the happenings in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Dusseldorf or Berlin. Each city has a lovely choice of hotels for you to stay in, and whatever city you choose to visit I just know that you will have an absolutely wonderful time there! Sip on some warming gluhwein as you stroll through the streets, and don’t forget to bring some delicious gingerbread home to enjoy.
I found this lovely getaway over on Living Social so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a wonderful Weihnachten!
- German Christmas Market Break: 2 Night Stay in one of Six Cities with Hotels and Flights included €99
- Provider: Living Social
- Travel period: valid for travel on selected dates until 25/12/2018
- Cheapest dates are in December 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays of 3 nights also available
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Berlin or Dusseldorf
- Airline: revealed on booking
- Hotel: several to choose from, will depend on which hotel you stay in.
- Score: Check TripAdvisor for hotel ratings
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €99 per person based on two adults sharing