German Alps Holiday
4 Nights Near Neuschwanstein Castle incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast & Flights
Hotel ibis Styles Kaufbeuren Allgäu
Departure airport Dublin
Everyone’s seen the photos of the stunning Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany – and I’m pretty sure almost everyone dreams of seeing it… It’s like a fairy tale in real life! Well, I’ve put together this great German Alps holiday so you can explore and discover this truly breathtaking region!
German Alps Holiday
Rolling pastures, cosy houses and towering mountains – you’ll be able to see it all with this great deal I’ve put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. You’ll be flying from Dublin to Memmingen with Ryanair, and it’s just a short onward drive to your hotel, the ibis Styles Kaufbeuren Allgäu.
The hotel’s modern interiors and fantastic reviews means that you’re in for a very comfy stay indeed! You’re also in a great location for exploring the region too – you’re conveniently situated between the airport and Neuschwanstein, which is just 40 minutes away from you.
As well as the palace there are also a few other places I recommend seeing! The town of Füssen is located just below the castle and it’s a super cute place – perfect for sitting down for some coffee and cake after your tour of the castle! If you want to head up even higher into the mountains, then you could check out Castle Linderhof (which involves a very beautiful drive through Austria) or head to Oberstdorf, one of Germany’s highest towns at a whopping 2,674 feet above sea level!
Seeing Neuschwanstein is a once-in-a-lifetime experience – click the links to book your hotel and flights separately if you’re interested! :)
- German Alps Holiday: 4 Nights Near Neuschwanstein Castle incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only €203
- Travel period: 10/05/2017 – 14/05/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Memmingen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Styles Kaufbeuren Allgäu
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kaufbeuren (approx. 40 mins by car to Neuschwanstein Castle)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €203 per person based on two adults sharing