So, this definitely caught my eye today when I was looking around on Expedia! Here’s your chance to stay in a brand-new 4* hotel that’s absolutely gorgeous – and dedicated to craft beers! This is one Gdansk trendy city break that’ll be a cut above the rest. :)
Gdansk Trendy City Break
Gdansk is a gorgeous coastal city in Poland with a long history, gorgeous architecture and some great nightlife. And the city is blessed with some beautiful hotels too! Super modern, trendy numbers that cost a fraction of what you would pay for in other destinations. This hotel is no exception.
This Hotels.com and Flight Finder deal will see you staying at the Craft Beer Hotel Central for 3 nights. It’s a superb 4* hotel set in a gorgeous red-brick building close to the centre of town. There’s a brewery on-site and you can sample some of the local creations at the gorgeous bar and restaurant. In fact I’m really in love with the design of the whole place – this honestly looks like it was plucked right out of Shoreditch or Camden!
Pretty nice, right? Plus the location is great too – you’re a short walk from the centre of Gdansk’s historic neighbourhoods. Sample the excellent cuisine and bars along the Long Lane, go for romantic strolls along the river fronts and enjoy the magical atmosphere of this city!
- Gdansk Trendy City Break: 3 Nights in 4* Craft Beer Hotel incl. Cork Flights only €171pp
- Travel period: 30/09/2018 – 03/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Craft Beer Hotel Central
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €171 per person based on two adults sharing