This superb Gdansk getaway thats on Expedia boasts plenty of things to do and see, one of the reasons visitors always leave very impressed and itching for just a few more nights! :)
Superb Gdansk Getaway
It makes a stunning city to just wander around, admire the architecture of the Old Town Hall and the Artus Court Museum, among other buildings, and just take it all in.
I’ve put this deal together using Expedia, so you’ll stay in the Scandic hotel, a 4* accommodation located in the city centre. It’s just 800 metres from the famous crane over Motlawa River, and offers you great comfort and hospitality.
You’ll have access to the gym and steam sauna which are open 24/7 so plenty of time to relax after a long day of walking and sightseeing :) Just what you want on a getaway!
Remember when you’re booking this deal to click both links as you’ll be booking the hotel and flights separately. You can see screenshots of both parts below so you’ll know it works.
So to book your Superb Gdansk Getaway now and experience a bit of Polish culture and lifestyle, just click the links below!
- Superb Gdansk Getaway: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights for just €151
- Travel period: 20/04/2018 – 23/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Scandic Gdansk
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 267 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: central
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €151 per person based on two adults sharing