There’s no better way to experience the Gdansk Christmas markets than a gorgeous stay right in the heart of this beautiful harbour city!
Gdansk Christmas Markets
I was snooping around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner and managed to find this excellent last-minute deal for a city break to Gdansk, a historic city on Poland’s Baltic coast. The hotel included is definitely the icing on the cake!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 2 nights at the superb Chmielna Park Apartments, located just a stone’s throw away from all of the iconic sights and architecture that makes this city so unique. The interiors are ridiculously stylish so you’re guaranteed to feel right at home.
This beautiful city really does come alive at Christmas. All along the Long Market you’ll find beautifully decorated stalls and Christmas trees outside the medieval buildings. Be sure to try some Polish delicacies such as pierogi dumplings (my favourites) or some delicious makowiec poppy seed cakes! There’s also plenty of beautiful sights to discover here too, such as the Golden Gate and the medieval Harbour Crane, so just soak up that gorgeous atmosphere and you’ll fall under this city’s spell in no time!
To book your Gdansk Christmas markets getaway, simply click the links below to book your apartment and flights separately. :)
- Gdansk Christmas Markets: 2 Nights in Boutique Apartment incl. Flights only €101
- Travel period: 06/12/2017 – 08/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartinfo Chmielna Park Apartments
- Rating: 4.4/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €101 per person based on two adults sharing