The festive season – it’s the most magical time of year! Don’t miss out on the magic just cause you think you’re a bit strapped for cash. Just grab your best pals, pack a snug jacket and jet off to the beautiful Polish city of Gdansk!
Gdansk Christmas Markets Holiday
Gdansk is Poland’s most important harbour city, situated at a river mouth by the Baltic Sea. It’s choc-a-block with beautiful architecture, pretty streets and cosy restaurants where you can get stuck into hearty Polish meals that will warm you right up!
I spotted a great deal over on Expedia and it’s fair to say that this is cheap as chips! Not only do you have your return flights from Belfast included, you’ve also got three nights at the super trendy Chmielna Park Apartments. I absolutely love the decor, plus you’re a short walk away from the historic centre.
Gdansk’s Christmas market has wonderful atmosphere. Expect plenty of traditional flair, lots of mulled wine and Polish sweet treats, so you’ll definitely be able to bring back a little something for the folks back home. :)
There are two dates that were the cheapest, though you’re welcome to change them yourself if they don’t suit! :)
- Gdansk Christmas Markets Holiday: 3 Nights in Trendy Apartment for Group of 4 incl. Belfast Flights from only €70pp
- Travel period: 06/12/2017 – 09/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartinfo Chmielna Park Apartments
- Rating: 4.3/5 on Expedia
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: €65 per person based on four adults sharing (first date)