It’s sometimes hard to find a place to take the family that has something for everyone. Well, Krakow and Poland have it in bucket loads. There’s culture, great food, adventures to be had and history to explore! Read on to find out more!
Fun Krakow Family Trip
The Apartwawel 3.5* (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), is wonderfully central Aparthotel right in the middle of the action in Krakow! You will have one double bed and one double sofa bed with a flat-screen TV, kitchen with fridge, cooking facilities and a private bathroom. Take the family to wonderful Wawel, the royal castle complex in the city. Then there’s also the Salt Mines which is a terrific tour, one of the best I’ve ever been on. During the evening, going to the main square and dining in view of the old Cathedral is a delight.
Click the link below to book this deal and have a great time!
- Fun Krakow Family Trip: 3 Nights in Cosy Apartment for 4 People with Flights only €90pp!
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 28/01/2018 – 31/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartwawel 3.5*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €90 per person based on two adults sharing