How about a surfing trip to Fuerteventura!? This Canary Island is a popular surfing escape and takes you right to Bristol Beach at the north coast. I found the deal on Ebookers.ie and it is for two people to spend five nights chilling out on a gorgeous golden beach, catching the best waves the Atlantic has to offer.
Fuerteventura Surfing Holiday
Fly Ryanair from Dublin to Fuerteventura, unfortunately the only chance of public transport to get to the hotel is to take a taxi. It takes an hour and costs €35-40, so take that into account. You can always rent a car either if that’s something that appeals to you. I would always recommend hertz.ie because their deals are always great. You will stay in the very well reviewed Surfing Colors Apartmentos (4/5 on Tripadvisor), a place specialized on floating on the waves. You can rent boards there and take surfing lessons as well.
The modern apartments are inviting and perfectly equipped for self catering. Plus, you have an amazing view across the ocean. Restaurants and bars are all close by and the Corralejo Water Park is also within walking distance. I would also try to rent a bike from the hotel (also offered) and take a trip to Las Dunas Natural Park to explore Fuerte’s flora and fauna! Beautiful!!! Well then, get on your board!
The dates for your trip are from 07/12/2015 – 12/12/2015 and you can see your flight times in the screenshot below. :)
This Fuerteventura holiday is a paradise for surfers, and pretty much everybody else for that matter! ;) Follow the link below to book now.
- Fuerteventura: 5 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €196
- Travel period: 07/12/2015 – 12/12/2015
- Travel duration: 5 days
- Air temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 19ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Surfing Colors Apartmentos
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 473 reviews
- Location: Corralejo
- Destination: Fuerteventura
- Airport transfer: taxi, roughly an hour for €35-40
- Price: only €196 per person based on two adults sharing